Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The beginning...

I love to tell this story. The story of how I found out that Snow was going to be my puppy! Kevin comes home after a rather long trip to the grocery store. I ask what took him so long. He got a very odd look on his face and said I was going to be mad. I immediately asked him what he bought. He smiled and said it was a secret. So I go out to sit on the porch and he joins me. He goes to the car and comes back, reaching into his pocket. He pulled this out:
I was still a little puzzled. So he says, "I got this for you for our anniversary." And shows me this picture: 
I started to cry and I think I kept repeating, "You got me a dog?" over and over :-D I couldn't believe it. So Snowflake, or Snow, comes home on Saturday and I'm waiting in pure excitement for her arrival. I've been reading everything I can about Huskies so I will be better prepared. I hear they are like no other breed and I can't wait to experience this for myself! 





No comments:

Post a Comment